GMAT-(Graduation Management Admission Test)
GMAT is an English based test for use in admission to a graduate management program such as MBA. Here’s a brief overview of the test.
What is the GMAT and why is it important?
- The GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) is a computer–adaptive test (CAT) required by most business schools.
What specifically does the GMAT test?
The GMAT is comprised of four sections:
- Analytical Writing Assessment section,
- Integrated Reasoning section,
- Quantitative Section and a Verbal Section.
GMAT QUICK FACTS:-
- Duration of test :- 3 hours,30 mintutes
- Validity:- 5 years
- Score scale:- 800
- Duration:- 90 days
- Computer based test